Продажа сухого трансформатора TS3R07.2500, Италия, GBE

Вопросы по сухим трансформаторам, типов ТС,ТСЛ и ТСЗ

Продажа сухого трансформатора TS3R07.2500, Италия, GBE

Сообщение d_e_e » 03 авг 2015, 07:51

Продажа сухого трансформатора TS3R07.2500, производство: Италия GBE

Цена: 1 100 000 рублей (включая НДС) за 1 шт., возможен торг. В наличии 2 шт. на складе, 2008 года выпуска.

Трансформаторы с хранения, ранее не эксплуатировались (новые). Имеется протоколы испытания и декларация соответствия, сертификат.

За более подробной информацией звоните, рада буду ответить на все вопросы:

Тел: +7 985 915 77 , Екатерина

Технические характеристики:
Тип трансформатора: TS3R07.2500
Защита: IP00
Номинальная мощность трансформатора: 2500 кВА
Номинальное напряжение обмотки ВН: 6 кВ
Номинальное напряжение обмотки НН: 0,4 кВ
Номинальный ток обмотки ВН: 240,56 А
Номинальный ток обмотки НН 3608,44 А
Схема и группа соединения обмоток: Dyn11
Номинальная частота: 50 Гц
Способ и диапазон регулирования ПБВ: ±2х2,5%
Класс нагревостойкости ВН/НН: F/F
Экологическая, климатическая и противопожарная классификация: Е2-С2-F1

Условия эксплуатации и хранения
размещение в электротехническом помещении:
- температура окружающего воздуха (от -25 °С до + 40 °С)
-относительная влажность – не более 80% при 25 °С
- высота над уровнем моря до 1000 м

Ток холостого хода: 0,27%
Потери холостого хода: 3966,21 Вт
Потери короткого замыкания при 75 °С: 19705,7 Вт
Напряжение короткого замыкания при 75 °С: 5,93%

Габаритные размеры с учетом транспортных роликов:
-высота: 2290
-длинна: 2010
-ширина: 1300
d_e_e

Re: Продажа сухого трансформатора TS3R07.2500, Италия, GBE

Сообщение d_e_e » 03 авг 2015, 08:45

тел: +79859157715
d_e_e

Classic Air Max Soldes sale on line..

Сообщение ThomasSt » 27 авг 2015, 16:20

If I'd lost a family member for the World Trade Centre, Air Max Soldes I would not relish the possibilities of eager tourists lining up Nike Air Max 90 to visit the scene or worse: getting a souvenir bow tie, baseball cap or T shirt.But That's not me as squeaky clean for the gloomy tourism front because i hoped. Inside 90s I visited Anne Frank's house in Amsterdam, and there's a photo of the much younger me posing beside a cannon which I'm almost certain reaches Pearl Harbour, Hawaii. I've also visited the Vietnam Veterans Memorial in Washington, DC.

Gone are definitely the situations when we simply had Khans to treat. Nike Air Max 90 The younger generation has had over in full swing and Bollywood actually reaches sweat summer, all through the season. The shirtless trend that's once set by Salman Khan is currently being raced by sensational heartthrobs like Varun Dhawan, Sidharth Malhotra, Ranveer Singh.

Air Max Soldes Nike Air Max 90 Air Max Femme
ThomasSt

Classic Air Max Femme sale on line..

Сообщение ThomasSt » 27 авг 2015, 16:25

As soon as your legs desire a break from skiing, visit the Remarkables and go snow tubing or try sledding at Snow Park NZ. Treble Cone is 1 hour 30 minutes from Queenstown and greatest famous for its intermediate and advanced runs, there is additionally an application for novices. Road conditions could possibly get icy Nike Air Max Femme in the winter months so a 4WD Nike Air Max 1 is the best option should you be renting a car.

I live in Burnfort. How Air Max Femme are typical the elves and Mrs Claus. Hope the many reindeers are well. "We went into the game knowing we would need to keep the ball once we felt when you are into phase play against them they are doing get yourself a bit narrow round the ruck. We maintained our tempo and moved them around and opportunities presented themselves out wide. Three individuals four tries we scored after 10 phases..

Nike Air Max Femme Air Max Femme Air Max Soldes
ThomasSt

Classic Femme Air Max One sale on line..

Сообщение ThomasSt » 17 сен 2015, 02:14

Recently litigant given to me with fever and deep fatigue. In her business she'd excelled for a number of months then it seemed that she cannot work or get anything done. She was in a healing crisis since no tests created by her physician were indicating what may cause the fever and fatigue.

Naturally I am going to can't predict how it is enjoy being Black, Air Max Femme however began to be color conscious and consider america from African eyes. Progress comes with responsibility, action, and acceptance. Although not blame, and hate. When i state booth, Chaussures Nike Air Max 90 I understand you picture a ten foot by ten foot EZ up with a table and several smokers. Nope. These monstrosities are bigger than most people's houses.

Nike Air Max 90 Pas Cher Soldes Nike Air Max 90 Pas Cher Nike Air Max Pas Cher
ThomasSt

Classical Nike Air Max 1 Womens Cheap Sale!

Сообщение ThomasSt » 19 сен 2015, 23:48

Power rested not of what Nike Air Max Thea Herre you probably did as one person, but everything you did as much people, as you section of a big, organized, and focused movement. For him, this meant organizing workers to be strike for better conditions, and eventually it meant winning the right to unionize. Whatever you ate for supper or been wearing was of absolutely no concern whatsoever..

Concerning the Atlanta Hawks, the organization he's managed Nike Air Max Cheap Online in the past year and a half, Mullin said, it is currently the worst team within the league, with 11 wins and 68 defeats, sales have become 67%, and sponsors Cheap Nike Air Max 95 earnings are up 15%. Teams which aren't leaders can make money from the company plan of sponsorship. The NBA approach contrasts remembering what the soccer customers are managed in Europe.

Nike Huarache Black Junior Nike Roshe Run Black Women Nike Air Max
ThomasSt

Classic Nike Air Max 1 Homme sale on line..

Сообщение ThomasSt » 26 сен 2015, 14:02

Nike Plus, commonly displayed as Nike+, is often a Air Max Femme Pas Cher computer software that works by tracking the performance of runners by way of a wireless connection. The proprietary system, created by athletic equipment company Nike Inc., requires several components: the Nike+ sensor, a couple of shoes works with Nike+ along with a Nike+ tracking device, including those made by Apple. The device also uses the Nike+ how do people store each user personal information and running history and function as a Air Max 90 Soldes social websites hub for runners.

In their 2009 book, Hey! Nietzsche! Leave Them Kids Alone!, Craig Schuftan writes: "Emo represents the outer extreme of romanticism, its purest and a lot dangerous strain, the romanticism of Goethe's Young Werther, of Frankenstein, of Byron and Nietzsche a philosophy which rejects the concept of Nike Air Max 1 the more good [and says] that emotions, my emotions, would be the most essential thing on earth, as well as the only justification I want for my actions, however extreme." Unsurprisingly, the rise of Emo has coincided with all the success of True Blood and Twilight. Twilight fans are "Twihards". Happy Emos are "tryhards".

Nike Air Max 1 Pas Cher Nike Air Max Pas Cher Nike Air Max 90 Femme
ThomasSt

Classical Cheap Air Max Thea Cheap Sale!

Сообщение ThomasSt » 28 сен 2015, 17:17

Watch with other people with all the internal twin speaker system, or plug your headphones in to the included jack to take pleasure from your chosen programs without disturbing those surrounding you. The rechargeable Li polymer battery offers up to two.5 hours of life between charges lots of time to watch a complete movie or several installments of your selected show without having a recharge. The HLT71 includes an AC power adapter, an automobile adapter Nike Air Max 1 as well as a Remote Control.

Plus, the boot manages to conserve a transportable whilst providing full ankle support. Nike Sko Barn As the boots Nike Sko Dame Sort are well ventilated, an inexpensive the mild waterproofing to keep up under wet conditions last some hours. Oboz's Yellowstone boots can be acquired for $125..

Nike Air Max 90 Black Nike Air Max Norge Nike Air Max 1 Cheap
ThomasSt

Classic Basket Air Max 1 sale on line..

Сообщение ThomasSt » 29 сен 2015, 22:10

We already got war against them. He can't wear that. To make sure beef immediately.". The 2 troubles are: (1) You simply begin using these people should there be an undertaking on the table you want benefit. Your timing Nike Air Max Pas Cher Soldes may be far too late. (2) You should only use a tiny proportion of individuals in your golden network.

And yes it great to get part of a team with veterans who been subject to a great deal and also to see his Air Jordan Soldes example of how he handles different situations with media and crowds. Who grew up in Rodgers Forge and lives and trains in Baltimore, described a time period of self examination in the wake of his arrest last September but said he emerged as a happier person Nike Air Max 90 Pas Cher plus a more dedicated swimmer. Asked what he discovered, he replied: am who We are.

Nike Air Max Pas Cher Livraison Gratuite Air Max 1 Homme Chaussure Homme Nike
ThomasSt

Classic Air Max 1 Femme sale on line..

Сообщение ThomasSt » 05 окт 2015, 21:57

An instalment dedicated to the shift goods to betters opens by assuring which you can use value conversations, value cycles, philosophies and creativity to make a meaningful difference. Of just producing goods, a constructive capitalist makes betters bundles of merchandise and services which make a positive change to people, communities, and society having a tangible, meaningful, enduring positive impact on them. An example that Haque mentions is of Nike, that is helping every customer master the discipline Air Max One to become an improved runner, instead of as yesterday merely persuading Basket Nike Air Max 90 Nike Air Max 2015 France to make a meaningful difference. Of just producing goods, a constructive capitalist makes betters bundles of merchandise and services that make an improvement to folks, communities, and society by having a tangible, meaningful, enduring positive influence on them. An example that Haque mentions is of Nike, which is helping every customer master the discipline to become a greater runner, as an alternative to as yesterday merely persuading visitors to wear cooler shoes.

Nike Free Soldes Chaussure Air Max Pas Cher Air Max Soldes Pas Cher
ThomasSt

След.

Вернуться в Силовые сухие трансформаторы