Нужен совет

Вопросы по трансформаторам I-III габаритов (до 6300кВА), типов ТМ, ТМГ, ТМЗ, ТМЖ, ТМФ, ОМ, ОМП, ОМЖ, ТМН

Нужен совет

Сообщение User » 31 янв 2013, 12:37

Здравствуйте. Проблема такая, в сети 140-170в,
есть стабилизатор, но под нагрузкой
(особенно когда включаю 1квт насос)
стабилизатор нужное напряжение не
вытягивает, пробовал ЛАТР 8амп.,тоже больше 190в под нагрузкой не даёт, теперь думаю что без повышающего
трансформатора не обойтись. Прав ли я,какой посоветуете, чтоб можно было в домашних условиях поставить без заморочек.
User

Re: Нужен совет

Сообщение support » 31 янв 2013, 12:37

User писал(а):Здравствуйте. Проблема такая, в сети 140-170в,
есть стабилизатор, но под нагрузкой
(особенно когда включаю 1квт насос)
стабилизатор нужное напряжение не
вытягивает, пробовал ЛАТР 8амп.,тоже больше 190в под нагрузкой не даёт, теперь думаю что без повышающего
трансформатора не обойтись. Прав ли я,какой посоветуете, чтоб можно было в домашних условиях поставить без заморочек.

Здраствуйте!
Есть ряд уточняющих вопросов:
1.Почему такое напряжение в сети 140-170В-? с чем это связанно
2.Лучше связаться с нашим специалистом -обязательно поможем +7(495)916-56-66,61
support

robert smoley florida

Сообщение JohnieVar » 02 апр 2015, 22:46

robert smoley miami attorney
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM_Q9xcJL_c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUrixLQrfCI
http://SouthFloridaEntrepreneursDigest. ... s-356.html

<a href=http://southfloridaentrepreneursdigest.com/robert-smoley-amerigroup/Robert-Smoley-Md-Live/gives-you-leading-information-about-Robert-Smoley-of-Miami-Florida/additional-matters-for-users-105.html>robert smoley florida</a>
robert smoley
robert smoley miami
JohnieVar

robert smoley

Сообщение JohnieVar » 02 апр 2015, 23:16

JohnieVar

robert smoley miami attorney

Сообщение AntonioLer » 03 апр 2015, 10:47

AntonioLer

robert smoley amerigroup holdings llc

Сообщение AntonioLer » 03 апр 2015, 10:50

AntonioLer

Cheap Classical Goedkoop Nike Air Max Sale Sale Online!

Сообщение ThomasSt » 14 авг 2015, 14:19

{But being|When you are|Being} {a good|a great|an excellent|a fantastic|a superb} sport {and seeing|to see} {Baskets New Balance|New Balance Femme|Baskets New Balance Femme|Baskets New Balance Homme|askets New Balance Femme|Baskets Femme New Balance|New Balance Femme Baskets|New Balance Baskets Femme|Femme Baskets New Balance|Femme New Balance Baskets {a fun|an enjoyable|an exciting|a great|an excellent} {opportunity to|chance to|possibility to|possiblity to|probability to} work, MacKay banged his head {as best|as well as|the best|as well} he could, switching spots {a few times|several times|a couple of times|once or twice|more than once} {to stand|to face|to square|to be} {in the background|without anyone's knowledge|in the shadows|in private|device} as Dehaan ran {through the|with the|from the|over the|throughout the} crowd {for a few|for some|for a couple|for a couple of|for several} {of the|from the|with the|in the|on the} fictional shots. "They {Nike Air Max Sale|Nike Air Max 1 Sale|Nike Air Max 90 Sale|Nike Air Max 95 Sale|Nike Air Max Sale UK|Air Max Sale UK|Nike Air Max UK Sale|Air Max 90 Sale UK|Air Max Sale|Air Max 90 Sale|Air Max 1 Sale|Air Max 95 Sale} {had a|were built with a|stood a|a|experienced a} {list of|listing of|set of|report on|number of}, like, 15 bands {I guess|I suppose|I assume|I reckon that|Perhaps} were okay. {I guess|I suppose|I assume|I reckon that|Perhaps} {you could|you can|you might|you may|you could potentially} wear a Slayer {T shirt|Tee shirt|T-shirt} I forget {which ones|which of them|those that|those|the ones} {it was|it had been|it absolutely was|it turned out|that it was}.".

{Of the two|Of these two|Present in|Of the} {essential fatty acids|efa's|fatty acids|efas|fat} {we need|we want|we'd like|we require|we end up needing} for brain activity, the {omega 3|omega-3|omega3|fish oil} has definitely gotten more attention. {Found in|Present in|Seen in|Within|Located in} {things like|such things as|things such as|items like|stuff like} salmon, walnuts and algae, {omega 3|omega-3|omega3|fish oil} {has gotten|has got|has become|is now|has brought} more press {because it's|since it is|as it's|because it is|as it would be} {become more|be|are more|be a little more|be more} depleted {in our|within our|inside our|in your|in the} diets {over the years|through the years|over time|in the past|throughout the years} {due to|because of|as a result of|on account of|resulting from} {things like|such things as|things such as|items like|stuff like} over processing of foods, decreased fish intake {and a|along with a|plus a|as well as a|and also a} spike in sugar consumption. In studies of primrose oil's {impact on|effect on|influence on|affect|affect on} {children with|kids with|youngsters with|kids} attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), {Nike Air Max 90 Dames|Nike Air Max Sale|Nike Air Max Heren|Nike Air Max 90 Sale|Nike Air Max Dames Sale|Nike Air Max 90 Heren|Nike Air Max Heren Sale} {the results|the outcomes|the final results|the outcome|the effects} {have been|happen to be|are already|have already been|are actually} mixed [source: Mayo Clinic]..

Nike Air Max Pas Cher Nike Air Max 90 Nike Air Max Kopen
ThomasSt

Cheap Classical Cheap NIKE Air Max Sale Online!

Сообщение ThomasSt » 14 авг 2015, 14:20

When most of the people think island, swaying palms and pristine comes up. However, one of many states Adidas Sale with the most private island homes on the block is Alaska. Located south of Juneau, Sitka New Balance Pas Cher is the fourth most populated city inside the state, which isn't saying much because the entire state's human population are about 710,000..

Is surely an opportunity for supermarkets to diversify the product range and provide more (nutritional) information. Folks are more within a mindset about health insurance and food from the supermarket in comparison with are if they're for just a dinner. National IPSOS survey of 3000 people aged 18 and over was conducted regarding food manufacturers, FMCG (fast paced consumer goods) retailers, supermarkets and industry representatives, which is Basket New Balance Femme essentially the most comprehensive report of that type ever undertaken..

Basket New Balance Homme Air Max Essential New Balance Baskets
ThomasSt

Cheap Classical Design T Shirts Sale Online!

Сообщение ThomasSt » 14 авг 2015, 14:21

Live in the Cellar Door was made over six gigs with the eponymous Washington venue in 1970, and includes 'Only Love Can Break Your Heart' and 'Don't Let It Enable you to get Down'. Police in L . a . have dropped charges of sexual battery against Cee Lo Green, the singer of 'Crazy' together with Gnarls Barkley, but he or she is for being Air Max Sale involved in furnishing a lady with ecstasy. Morrissey's autobiography broke Chaussure Air Max 1 a lot of records in its first week, selling 35,000 copies in england.

I saw him perform at Aylesbury Town Hall at the beginning of his tour Nike Air Max 90 Dames with the Blockheads. It absolutely was the most effective live show that I have ever seen. Micky Jones from your Clash came on stage midway through and joined in. "A narrow high cut shift dress subtly follows your contours." Regardless of your size, Levine agrees that when you are looking at those glamorous dresses, make sure you ditch the bra and go to any local lingerie store for other ways of masking. "Any small bit of a bra can shift how the garment looks," she says. "Stick towards the stickies with this search for comfort and security while going bra less.

New Balance u420 Air Max Soldes New Balance Pas Cher Femme
ThomasSt

След.

Вернуться в Силовые масляные трансформаторы I-III габаритов (до 6300кВА)