Помогите определить трансформатор.

Обсуждение измерительных и прочих трансформаторов

Помогите определить трансформатор.

Сообщение User » 31 янв 2013, 13:44

Вот ссылка - http://depositfiles.com/files/unowy2fzg
Подскажите пожалуйста схему, мощность или хотя бы название)))
User

Re: Помогите определить трансформатор.

Сообщение User » 31 янв 2013, 13:44

Что никто не знает!!!???
User

Re: Помогите определить трансформатор.

Сообщение support » 31 янв 2013, 13:45

User писал(а):Что никто не знает!!!???

Пришлите нам на почту -посмотрим)
support

Classic Nike Air Max 90 sale on line..

Сообщение ThomasSt » 14 сен 2015, 12:36

He taught English in Japan. Sick of the classroom, he soon started busking in Tokyo in 1990. As minstrel comic heckler, he has performed all over the world, including five years in Denmark, where he met Hannah, the Polish mother of his two sons. CO SENIOR C'SHIP: All roads lead to Austin stack Park this Saturday to the quarter final of the county senior hurling championship, where Lixnaw handle Causeway. They're an organization Nike Air Max 90 Dames we're going to go to a large amount of inside the coming weeks ahead once we meet them also from the replayed U14 NK Final plus the county U21 semi final. Nike Air Max 95 Kopen An exilerating match Goedkope Nike Air Max is prospect as both teams go face to face for the put in place the county semi finals, otherwise elimination ..

{Air Max Pas Cher|Nike Air Max 1 [url=http://www.paschernikeairmax1enligne.fr]{Nike Air Max 1|Nike Air Max Pas Cher} {Nike Air Max 90|Air Max Femme}
ThomasSt

Cheap Classical Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse Kaufen Sale Onlin

Сообщение ThomasSt » 14 сен 2015, 18:47

However, Air Max Mujer Baratas inside the equivalent grade in Ireland, about thirteen is taken with nine lessons every day. Once in fifth year, students are able to narrow down their subjects towards the seven they'll be assessed set for the Leaving Certificate. In my view, thirteen classes are a lot of since with fewer classes, it is possible to take more time and a spotlight on each subject..

Flood told BBC Sport: "There were lots of things she got a tongue lashing for.But fly half Flood, who had been named man in the match for his performance inside the Six Nations opener at Cardiff's Millennium Stadium, praised the 23 year-old Northampton wing."Ashy plays his game on the line, Nike Air Force that's where you want him to learn," said Flood."He wants the ball, he really wants to score, he would like to be a part of it. Ensure discourage that. Nike Damenschuhe Gunstig Problems in later life you want to control him and curtail the small bits of his bad behaviour, but overall you want to encourage him."Speaking about Ashton's diving effort for his first try, he said: "I've a minor shocker during my time when I've dived in the line and he'll certainly learn that eventually, but hopefully not in the England shirt."You're sort of hoping he doesn't accomplish that again, but this is the place he behaves and he's a lttle bit special."Flood said the whole team understand they must improve within their next match, against Italy at Twickenham on Saturday."We all understand there are many places in which you make poor decisions, little errors and you don't wish to do this," he was quoted saying."There were many places in the game where we made mistakes.

Nike Air Force Mujer Baratas Nike Air Max 90 Essential Black Nike Schuhe Damen Schweiz
ThomasSt

Classic Zapatillas Adidas Mujer sale on line..

Сообщение ThomasSt » 29 сен 2015, 23:49

Exactly what do I need from Tiger? Well, I'm not going an apology, as I'm not his wife, his kids, his friends, his family, or one of the sponsors whose money he took then let down. I don't want the mea culpa speech either. He's got already confessed, with his fantastic actions in hiding speak louder than words.

What she liked best were children's clothes and shoes created for exports to the European and American markets. These kind of merchandise, using creative designs as well as quality, usually are not accessible in China's shops. But one Air Max Femme Pas Cher Nike Air Max 90 Soldes the sponsors whose money he took and after that disappointed. Air Max 90 I'm not going the mea culpa speech either. He's got already confessed, and the actions in hiding speak louder than words.

What she liked best were children's items created for exports on the European and American markets. Most of these merchandise, with their creative designs and high quality, usually are not available in China's department stores. Just one could possibly get them at Taobao at great discounts in Western markets.

Air Max 90 France Air Max One Pas Femme Air Max Pas Cher
ThomasSt

Classic Air Max 90 Homme sale on line..

Сообщение ThomasSt » 30 сен 2015, 22:30

Permit me to use nike trainers sale uk in making hapyy, Regardless of totally obvious good thing about proceeding on the internet plus via the following look for program in your benefits, Air Jordan Homme you need to complete a variety of investigation for your defense. Although MY PARTNER AND I believe fashion is simply new issue regarding preference. At individuals and also environmental methods, that will really should be recognized as well as examined.

Even though many newlywed couples view their remarriage since the Nike Air Max 90 Pas Cher creation of a loving family, in the child perspective it simultaneously represents the permanent decrease of his or her first family. A parent remarriage ends the child hope that Nike Air Max 1 Homme her or his biological parents will someday be reunited. It is crucial for that biological parent to spot this sense of loss while reassuring the child that it's understandable to get sad how the previous family has dissolved.

Air Max Femme Soldes Air Max 1 Homme Nike Air Max Soldes
ThomasSt

Classic Air Max 1 Soldes sale on line..

Сообщение ThomasSt » 01 окт 2015, 07:20

Baldwin: Never to us, specifically. Obviously Golden got the brunt of an lot of it, so I thought it was smart obviously needed for him to acquire his word out because everyone is able to misconstrue what being said through Twitter and whatnot. I guess it's time smart to get the word out and important for him because that deals directly along with his logo and along with his image Air Max 1 Femme that's necessary for him, I am aware.

The Brooks Beast running footwear is for runners with low arches, flat arches and excessive pronation. The shoe has special features for example the Brooks DNA, a cushioning material that customizes for runners of all sizes and responds Air Max Femme to each step by dispersing impact and protecting the foot as running pace changes. More features range from the Progressive Diagonal Rollbar, that's engineered to deliver progressive pronation control and enhanced transitions from your midstance Nike Air Max Soldes for the propulsion phase of foot contact, as well as the HPR Green, an outsole compound which includes wet dry traction for skid resistance.

Nike Air Max Pas Cher Femme Basket Homme Nike Nike Air Force Pas Cher
ThomasSt

Classic Adidas Trainers Sale sale on line..

Сообщение ThomasSt » 01 окт 2015, 07:22

Being simply a small mind inside the American countryside, I have no answer. I will be no political analyst or theorist. I'm only a 27 year old, "once was interested", who feels burned out by the same rat race our election process is now. Single is very little disease, or perhaps a social status. It is just a conscious decision to set yourself first and take care of yourself until you get the person. Four Offer an Escape Planned.

Information contained here is provided by a completely independent third party content provider. WorldNow which Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ The world sports equipment marketplace is witnessing considerable growth over the past Air Max 1 Femme Pas Cher Air Jordan Pas Cher Air Max Pas Cher France We have no answer. I am no political analyst or theorist. I'm merely a 27 years old, "once was interested", who feels burned out by the same old rat race our election process has become. Single is not an disease, or a social status. It is a conscious decision to put yourself first and manage yourself and soon you find the person. Four Come with an Escape Planned.

Information contained here emerges by an independent alternative party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ The international sports gear companies are witnessing considerable growth over the past few years.

Adidas Originals Shoes Nike Dunk Femme Nike Air Max 1 Femme
ThomasSt

Classic Nike Blazer Femme sale on line..

Сообщение ThomasSt » 04 окт 2015, 03:32

Entering into a conscious state of awareness will be the goal of our personal evolution. It's the method in which we become actively active in the co creative acts of our own minds. Making ourselves consciously aware brings with it an empowering sense of choice giving us the chance to decide how, when, where, and just what we elect to produce real within our lives..

Schennum chatted using the Kings, whom he never met before, while sitting with the bar watching "Sportscenter" on ESPN. Since the bar willing to close, Schennum bumped knuckles with Shadwick and exchanged Air Max Femme Pas Cher an increased five with Kathleen. Rogues was captured Air Max Pas Cher Chine about the bar's surveillance camera and proven to jurors in still photo form.

Nike Air Max Pas Cher Femme Basket Nike Air Max 90 Nike Air Max 1 Homme
ThomasSt

След.

Вернуться в Измерительные и прочие трансформаторы